You are here
You are here
Rossman School is currently seeking candidates for the following positions. Click a link to learn more.
Rossman School is seeking energetic and responsible substitute teachers who enjoy working with children. Responsibilities begin at 7:45 a.m. through dismissal at 3:15 p.m. The substitute’s job is to enable each student to learn in the absence of the regular teacher in a positive, kind environment.
- Bachelors degree in education or a related field
- Experience working with children
- Please send a resume to Debbie Brummit at email@example.com.
Rossman School is seeking an energetic and responsible part-time teacher for the Extended Day Program on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 3 to 6 p.m. Extended Day teachers work with students in Junior Kindergarten through sixth grade. They help guide students with homework and projects, use creativity to facilitate structured and unstructured play, and communicate clearly with students, parents and Rossman faculty.
- Prior experience in education or childcare
- Reliability and Flexibility
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and parents
- Maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment
- Bachelors degree preferred