You are here
You are here
Off-Campus Learning Opt In
Off-Campus Learning Overview
Rossman School recognizes that when our campus is open, some families will feel more comfortable with continuing to participate in virtual, off-campus learning (OCL). Since our Rossman faculty will be working under multiple modalities in this scenario, OCL will not look the same as our Rossman Online school-wide remote learning. We are committed to serving these students, and will put the following plans and systems in place for those families who opt to participate in OCL:
- Lower School teachers will utilize Seesaw, a digital learning portfolio tool that allows for streamlined submission of work and provision of teacher feedback.
- Upper School will continue to use Google Classroom as the main platform for core subjects, recordings, and assignment submission and teacher feedback.
- A typical daily schedule may include the opportunity to observe a live stream lesson presented to all students (large group), participate in a small group lesson via Zoom, and work independently guided by recorded lessons.
- Multiple Swivl devices have been purchased to support the streaming of lessons and events.
- Homeroom teachers will make themselves available weekly to answer questions and provide necessary support.
- Specialists will post recorded lessons, demos and assignments through either Seesaw or Google Classroom.
- A weekly schedule will be provided of all live opportunities (both streaming and Zoom) for you to follow.
Off-Campus Learning Registration
If you would like to register more than one child for Off-Campus Learning, please complete the form separately for each child.